- Determine load weights and check them against lifting capacities to prevent overload.
- Move levers, depress foot pedals, or turn dials to operate cranes, cherry pickers, electromagnets, or other moving equipment for lifting, moving, or placing loads.
- Inspect and adjust crane mechanisms or lifting accessories to prevent malfunctions or damage.
- Inspect cables or grappling devices for wear and install or replace cables, as needed.
- Direct helpers engaged in placing blocking or outrigging under cranes.
Must be certified to run and operate crane * NCCCO Certified – TLL, TSS, BTF, STC National Commission for the Certification Crane Operator * Subject to Drug screen * Bring motor vehicle report * Must have a valid Class A CDL Drivers License and a clean driving record and Reliable transportation to work. Must be able to follows orders from Supervisor and carry orders out. Must be reliable and punctual for work.
Apply in person at 506 E. Booth – Searcy, AR. and bring your Drivers Licenses and Social Security card with you when you come to fill out the application.