- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or materials.
- Control traffic passing near, in, or around work zones.
- Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes.
- Position, join, align, or seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections or pipes.
- Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed.
- Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps, or other temporary structures.
- Operate jackhammers or drills to break up concrete or pavement. Operate or maintain air monitoring or other sampling devices in confined or hazardous environments.
- Install sewer, water, or storm drain pipes, using pipe-laying machinery or laser guidance equipment.
- This is a general labor position other duties assigned from Supervisor.
**Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Reliable transportation to work. Must be able to follow orders from Supervisor and carry orders out. Must be reliable and punctual for work.
Apply in person at 506 E. Booth Searcy, AR, and bring your Drivers License and Social Security card when you come to fill out an application.