Habitat for Humanity of White County, Arkansas, Inc
This position is responsible for picking up donated merchandise from both businesses and residential donors. Safely packing and delivering donations to our ReStore location in Searcy. Unloading truck, processing, merchandising, and customer service. Must be flexible to work all functions in the ReStore and on the donation truck.
• Participate in donation pick-up, including driving company 16ft box truck
• Receive, load and unload and allocate donations.
• Make courtesy calls to donors before arriving
• Screen donation condition and use discretion to ensure quality of donations
• Provide donation receipts to every donor.
• Place and merchandise donations on sales floor
• Assist customers in ReStore
• Support the store manager as directed while working in the ReStore
• Maintain vehicles on a daily and weekly basis
• Keep vehicles clean.
• Work in ReStore as required.
• Maintain an effective working relationship with ReStore staff, volunteers, Habitat home owners and ReStore customers.
• Provide support and ideas to constantly improve all aspects of the ReStore.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Commitment to Habitat’s mission. Provide outstanding customer service to donors, volunteers and customers. Ability to relate to people with diverse backgrounds. Attention to detail. Self-starter with ability to work both independently and with other staff and volunteers.
Education, Experience and Attributes
• Minimum of 21 years old
• Valid driver’s license required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Driving box truck – 1 year preferred.
• Customer service experience – 1 year preferred.
• Retail experience – 1 year preferred.
• Neat and clean professional appearance.
• Ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Ability to adapt to changing situations while maintaining a positive attitude
• Attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
Habitat for Humanity of White County is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Tuesday through Saturday
• Driver’s License
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com